By May 24, 2012Published:
I am part of a family that loves meatloaf! In fact, we love it so much, that when we were kids we would request it for our birthday dinners. I was very happy, then, when my son began his love affair with meatloaf as a toddler. I have thus been inspired to invent recipes that turn the ordinary meatloaf into a dish that people can truly get excited about. The Salba Tortilla Chips and Salsa in this recipe have done just that!
- Preheat oven to 375°
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or buffalo
- 2 each eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 3/4 cup Salba Smart Tortilla chips – crushed or ground in processor (I use a mix of blue and yellow corn tortilla chips)
- 1 jar Salba Smart Salsa – mild or medium
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed chips for topping
- Combine all ingredients and mold into slightly oiled loaf pan. Sprinkle crushed or ground Tortilla chips on top. Bake at 375° for 45-60 minutes or until center is cooked through.
- Skill Level: Beginner
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress