Salba Chia Properties
When it comes to nutrition, our values are simple: eat nutrient dense whole foods to give your health a daily boost. As one of the world’s oldest and most powerful whole food supplements, Salba Chia will give your diet the nutritional boost it needs. This small but mighty seed is the richest whole food source of Omega-3 (ALA) and fiber, gram for gram. Salba Chia is no average Joe, providing chia heads (no, not that kind) with the following benefits:
Salba Chia Anatomy
Salba Chia Gram for Gram provides . . .
- 325% more fiber than oatmeal
- 800% more Omega-3 (ALA) than salmon (EPA/DHA)
- 30% more antioxidants than blueberries (based on ORAC values)
- 1500% more magnesium than broccoli
- 200% more potassium than bananas
- THREE TIMES more IRON than SPINACH
Salba chia is a multi-tasker of a seed. It provides potential benefits for the following individuals:
- Athletes and sports enthusiasts
- Seniors and the elderly
- Children and Adolescents
- On-the-Go Individuals
- Anyone looking to improve their nutrition and health
Salba Chia is incredibly nutrient dense, contains no trans fat and is naturally gluten free. If that’s not smart enough, it is also Non-GMO Project Verified and the only form of chia used in clinical health and medical studies. Just a 15g serving a day of this potent superfood will bring your daily nutritional intake to the top of the class.
Salba Chia Vital Nutrients
Traditionally, getting all the vitamins and minerals needed for a balanced diet can be complicated. The small and mighty Salba chia seeds include many of the essential vitamins and minerals needed for a diet centered around health and whole nutrition without ever having to take a pill. Salba chia is loaded with the following:
- A serving of Salba chia is packed with 3,425mg of Omega-3 (ALA). This essential fatty acid is used by the body to form cell walls and contributes to improved circulation and cell function.
- Salba chia contains 5.1g of dietary fiber per serving. Fiber supports healthy digestion and increases satiety, helping to ward of cravings and sugar crashes.
- Each serving of Salba chia has 115.5mg of calcium, an essential mineral important for bone health.
- Salba chia contains 1.25mg of iron per serving. Iron is integral to health used to build muscle and ensure oxygenation to cells, an important element to maintaining energy.
- Salba chia has 57mg of magnesium, needed to maintain muscle and nerve function and immune support.
- Salba chia also contains naturally occurring Vitamin A, Biotin, Niacin, Protein, Copper, Riboflavin, Foliate, Vitamin C, Thiamine, Molybdenum, Zinc and Pantothnate.